Mark your calendars for great presentations which include:
- Thursday, April 17: ONEBOOKAZ 2008 author Nancy Turner and her book "These Is My Words."
- Friday, May 16: "Women and the Carnegie."
- Thursday, June 12: Dr. Phil VanderMeer and "Transforming Desert Visions: The Growth of Phoenix, 1860-2006."
- Thursday, July 17: Dr. Jeremy Rowe, "Postcard Images of Arizona, 1900-1920."
- Wednesday, August 20: Dr.Matthew Whitaker, "Race Work: The Rise of Civil Rights in the Urban West."
- Thursday, September 11: Dr. Betsy Fahlman, "A Gallop Through the Art History of Arizona."
- Wednesday, October 8: Dr. Robert Kravetz, "Healthseekers in Arizona."
- Thursday, November 6: Reba Grandrud, "Arizona Women’s Hall of Fame."
- Thursday, December 11: Dr. Paul Hietter, "To Encourage the Preservation and Sanctity of Marriage: Victorian Attitudes in Arizona Territory."
The Carnegie Center is located at 1101 West Washington Street, Phoenix, AZ 85007. Parking is free or if your downtown you can take the DASH. For more information contact Sarah Weber at 602-926-3368 or by email.