- Date: Monday, October 8
- Time: 2 p.m.
- Place: Phoenix Museum of History, 105 N. 5th St., Heritage Square, Phoenix
- Celebrate the new listing of ten historic Hispanic properties on the Phoenix Historic Property Register, like Sacred Heart Church at 801 S. 16th St. pictured above (scheduled to be voted upon by City Council on October 3)
- Honor LULAC's Latino Leyendas
- View a new video chronicling Hispanic history in Phoenix
- Refreshments will be served
- Parking available at Heritage & Science Garage (corner of 5th & Monroe Sts.)